Thursday 30 April 2015

Meet Britain's FATTEST man: 65 stone 32-year-old who eats three boxes of Magnums and entire loaves of bread and jam in 10,000 calories a day diet hasn't left his flat in more than a year

Meet Britain's FATTEST man: 65 stone 32-year-old who eats three boxes of Magnums and entire loaves of bread and jam in 10,000 calories a day diet hasn't left his flat in more than a year

  • Carl Thompson has put on an astonishing 30 stone in just three years
  • The 32-year-old has not left his home in Dover, Kent, for more than a year  
  • Daily diet includes three boxes of Magnums and whole loaves of bread
  • Mr Thompson is now desperate to shed 45 stone after health warnings 
A 32-year-old who weighs 65 stone and puts away more than 10,000 calories a day has been named as Britain's fattest man. 
Carl Thompson eats whole boxes of Magnum ice creams and entire loaves of bread with full pots of jam every day. 
The 32-year-old from Dover, Kent, has piled on an astonishing 30 stone in the last three years alone. 
Unable to walk, wash or dress himself, Mr Thompson has not left his home for a year and is looked after by NHS carers. 
Carl Thompson, 32, has gained an astonishing 30 stone in just three years and is now bed-bound at 65 stoneĀ 
Carl Thompson, 32, has gained an astonishing 30 stone in just three years and is now bed-bound at 65 stone 
Having been admitted to hospital for heart attacks and septicemia in recent years, he is facing death unless he drastically changes his diet. 
Desperate to shed 45 stone, Mr Thompson said: 'I could die, that’s the bottom line if I keep going the way I do.
'Because of what I eat I’m missing out on everything in life. I cannot go to the park and I cannot go on holiday.'
Mr Thompson, who lives alone, said he has always had a problem with food and has been binge eating since he was a toddler. 
Mr Thompson has put on 30 stone since 2012 (pictured above) when his mother diedĀ 
Mr Thompson has put on 30 stone since 2012 (pictured above) when his mother died 
At just three-years-old he was caught by his parents sneaking into neighbours' houses to raid their fridges. 
'I’ve binged terribly over the years - my diet is totally random. Chinese, pizzas, spaghetti - you name it and I probably eat it,' he added. 
'I sometimes get a whole jar of jam, an entire loaf of bread and eat the lot. 
'I buy three boxes of Magnum ice creams and they’ll all be gone within a day.'
Since the death of his mother in 2012 Mr Thompson's weight has doubled. 
'That’s how I put all this weight on. I was very close to my mum. 
'She was fantastic, and I still haven’t got over it.'
After being admitted to hospital on several occasions int he last three years the 32-year-old says he is desperate to shed some weight. 
But unlike Paul Mason, previously Britain's heaviest man who tipped the scales at 70 stone, Mr Thompson said he does not want to undergo gastric band surgery.
'I need to go somewhere to lose my weight naturally because I can’t do it on my own,' he said. 
'I don’t want a gastric band, they’re dangerous. I’d like the help of a dietician and a psychiatrist to help shift the weight.”
'I will go anywhere which will help me lose weight. It’s taken over my life. I can’t move, I can’t cook, and it’s time for that to end.' 
Earlier this week a woman weighing 60 stone who was once Britain's fattest teenager had to be airlifted out of her home. 
Georgia Davis, 22, was taken to hospital following the dramatic effort which using a crane to get her out of her specially adapted flat in Aberdare, south Wales. 
Paul Mason, who was once considered the fattest man in the country after ballooning to 70 stone, has recently told of his ordeal trying to get rid of excess skin following a 46-stone weight loss. 
The 54-year-old travelled to the U.S. to have the operation carried out after being refused by the NHS. 
The 32-year-old said he is desperate to lose weight but does not want a gastric band because he thinks they are dangerous
The 32-year-old said he is desperate to lose weight but does not want a gastric band because he thinks they are dangerous
Paul Mason, seen walking in hospital in Massachusetts last month, moved to the USA last year to live with his fiance. He underwent surgery to remove excess skin following a 46-stone weight loss
Paul Mason, seen walking in hospital in Massachusetts last month, moved to the USA last year to live with his fiance. He underwent surgery to remove excess skin following a 46-stone weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment